Skip to main content

Benigni Sanremo Festival 2011 Italy National Anthem with Bossi Borghezio Rap

Stories and News No. 325

Roberto Benigni's video in Sanremo Music Festival 2011 is invading the net.
The part that struck me most was when the Italian Academy Award winner sang the national anthem.
So, when I listened to the verses several public statements of some representatives of the actual government came to my mind: the Lega Nord (Northern League).
So, to add a breath of harsh reality to the magical charm of the interpretation by Roberto, I did a little research online and I found the perfect rap singers: the Minister for Reforms for Federalism Umberto Bossi and his party colleague, representative of our country in the European Parliament, Mario Borghezio

The Story:



Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.



Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendfeedCondividi su Google