Skip to main content

Stories and News No.28: Berlusconi, Noemi is mine!



The Story:

My name is Ciro and I write from Naples.
I never sent a letter to a newspaper, but tonight I couldn’t resist.
Sunday was Noemi’s birthday, a beautiful girl of my school.
I confess here, on this page: I love her.
The fact is that I wanted to open my heart just that evening, on her birthday.
I crazily worked to buy a new dress. Then I went to Pasquale, he is my father’s barber, and I told him: “Pasquale, I am in your hands: make me gorgeous!"
I know that I am not beautiful, but I am a little brave. Not so much, but enough to put the brilliantine on my hair and go to the party, to conquer her heart.
I perfectly know that Noemi has very important friends. I know that she has a lot of suitors, but I am stubborn. Capa tosta*, my mother says in Neapolitan dialect. So, I entered the nightclub and I started to look for her eyes. Then I saw her in the middle of the disco, beautiful like a star. A step, another one, I was almost arrived and I was trying to remember what I wanted to say: “Noemi, my name is Ciro and I love you.” This is simple and direct, as I like. I was living my dream when three gorillas arrived, large as cabinets and they gave me a push, making me fall into the ground.
They were Berlusconi’s bodyguards!
Well, I couldn’t reach her anymore; she ever stayed with that old short man, with that ridicule wig on head! Silvio, now I am talking to you! Aren’t you ashamed? You have everything, the government, the TV channels; you have villas, Kakà and Ronaldinho! But with so many beautiful girls in the world you have to follow my Noemi too?
Being honest... I have nothing. I have just a little of bravery.
Well, now I am loosing that too…

*Strong head


The News:

From Daily Mail, 29 April 2009: 'Shameless' Berlusconi attacked by wife in public again... for lining up a team of beautiful female MEPs
The wife of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has publicly attacked her husband's idea to make a list of attractive models and TV stars MEPs.
Veronica Lario, 52, sent an email to Italy's national news agency ANSA, saying the idea was 'shameless rubbish' and was simply 'in the name of power.' It is the second time that Veronica has made a public statement on the antics of her gaffe prone politician husband. Two years ago she demanded - and got a public apology - after he told one actress that he would marry her if he wasn't already married and then told another he would run away with her. Veronica saw red after Berlusconi revealed that for June's European elections he wanted 'youthful new faces' as candidates and he named four leggy TV stars and models as candidates. The four - who have no political experience - are soap actress Camilla Ferranti, 30, TV star Eleonora Gaggiolo, 29, ex-Big Brother contestant Angela Sozio, 31, and former Miss Italy candidate Barbera Matera, 28. In her email Veronica wrote:'Someone wrote that all this is to sustain the enjoyment of the Emperor. I agree with this what has emerged is shameful trash, all in the name of power. 'I want it to be made clear that my children and I are victims of this situation and do not agree with it, we have to put up with it and suffer with it. 'Fortunately for some time now we have had women in politics and business - in the past we had (Margaret) Thatcher and now we have (Angela) Merkel that is to say women can be involved in politics. 'Women today are and can be beautiful and the fact that there are beautiful women in politics is not a merit or a demerit. 'But what emerges today through the curves and feminine beauty is the lack of the retention of power that offends the credibility of all this and goes against women especially those who have been in the front line defending their rights.' Her attack on her husband came just hours after a think tank called Farefutoro within his own party also called for an end to 'TV showgirls' being put forward as candidates simply because of their good looks. In her email Veronica also attacked her husband after it emerged that Berlusconi had been the surprise guest of honour at the 18th birthday party of Noemi Letizia, daughter of a Naples business friend.
She stormed: 'That really surprised me because he has never come to the 18th birthday parties of any of our (three) children despite being invited.'

Stories and News: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.