Skip to main content

Stories and News No. 10: Rihanna, what a hell are you doing?




The Story:

Dear Rihanna,

I write you from Rome, in Italy. So, excuse me for my English.
I want to tell you something. I am a fan and a fan is like a near friend…
Rihanna: what a hell are you doing?!
He beat you like a drum and what about you? You forgave him?!
I can’t believe it!
But, did you see your last picture? Hey, I saw it! He destroyed you!
What a husband has to do for leaving him?
Should he beat you again?
Sorry, it’s not my business, but I cannot remain silent!
If you forgive him you make a great mistake, don’t you see?
You’re famous; all the girls in the world are looking at you.
They imitate you…
No woman should forgive a man who beats her, moreover a woman like you.
Only after two years I was able to leave my husband…
I know it’s not easy, but you have to try.
Because if I had followed you, now I would be dead…

Maria
(Just a woman like many)


The News:

Newsday.com, March 3, 2009, Article by Robert Kahn: Rihanna and Brown have "reconciliation" in Miami.
Rihanna and Chris Brown returned yesterday to Los Angeles after what some were calling a "reconciliation" weekend at a Miami-area home owned by Sean "Diddy" Combs.
Photos on celebrity news site TMZ appeared to show Brown, 19, and Rihanna, 21, arriving on the West Coast via private jet early yesterday, after a weekend at Combs' Star Island mansion.
The reunion came three weeks after Brown allegedly assaulted the "Disturbia" singer during a pre-Grammy ceremony altercation.
While Rihanna apparently kept a low profile during the Florida getaway, Brown was photographed jet skiing in the waters around the Combs compound.