Skip to main content

Deadly virus h5n1 avian flu: new hoax




I have just a simple question.
I read about a man-made flu virus with potential to wipe out many millions if it ever escaped.
I jump on the chair, right?
Then I see that it is about the H5N1 subtype of avian influenza.
Now the chair becomes even more uncomfortable.
So, I want to understand more and I read that Academic Hospital Erasmus MC’s team led by Dr. Ron Fouchier has created the H5N1 virus variant.
Well, I take two more minutes to understand, I look for Erasmus MC’s website and I read about the grants received in 2011 by the researchers.
Who is the largest funder of the Erasmus MC, with more than 700,000 dollars? Sanofi-Aventis
I could be fooled by the fact that the huge sum is about a prostate cancer research, but I have a minute more and I read that Sanofi-Aventis, the powerful multinational pharmaceutical company, manages the Sanofi Pasteur, the largest industry in the world of vaccines, supported by the US Department of Health and Human Services with millionaires awards (100 million in 2005 from the Bush administration ...)
Hence the most rhetorical question in the world: are they doing the same old job to make money selling vaccines?


Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Friendfeed