Skip to main content

Libya War or Peace Mission? Here is the answer

Stories and News No. 342

The Story:

Once upon a time there was a country called Afghanistan.
I know, maybe you expected Libya.
However, a past story can serve to better understand the present.
The past…
Let’s say still actual, very actual.
In 2001, the same today Good guys went in that country with the Operation named Enduring Freedom.
It was a war or a peacekeeping mission?
Some asked.
Ten years later, many still wonder.
Well, now here's the answer:

This is a peace mission:


This I think no:


This is still a peace mission:


This seems no:


This is and always will be the only possible peace mission:


I could be wrong, but I hope this will never be:


The News: War is Peace.

Sources: Emergency and Der Spiegel.

Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.



Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendfeedCondividi su Google