Skip to main content

Martin Luther King Day in a phrase

Stories and News No. 302

I have a high fever, I apologize for the brevity of the post, I would like to dedicate it to the Martin Luther King Day, an event held today, Jan. 18, in the United States.
The meaning is perfectly explained here, the official website dedicated to the famous leader.
On this occasion, I sought a sentence pronounced by him that in some way is also a message for those who want to see Italy better than it is now…

The Story:

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because conscience tells him it is right.



Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.



Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendfeedCondividi su Google