Skip to main content

Silvio Berlusconi saved and brother Paolo tried: Sanremo Festival song

Stories and News No. 291

Seeing what it is happening in Italy, especially at the level of those who decide for the people, I once again - so just not since now… have the feeling that these so-called leaders are thinking at all except to citizens, the persons who pay their salaries and above all their privileges.
At the end of the game, who is still the political center of the Italian universe?
When will the theme in the parliamentary contest be in no way linked to the interests of Silvio Berlusconi?
I often hear people saying that the problem is not Berlusconi, but the Berlusconism, which has spread throughout the country, Left and Right.
Well, I say no!
I do not accept it.
I am sure and I bet my life that there are millions of good people in this country that have nothing to do with this crap.
Martin Luther King said that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
So that is the real problem.
The good people should start to cry.
Meanwhile, to relieve tension, I decided to propose a song to the jury of the next Festival of Sanremo.
I do not have the melody, but the text would be this…

The Story:

I would like a brother as Paolo Berlusconi

Refrain: I would like a brother as Paolo Berlusconi
I would be saved and he... (2 times)

Strophe1:
If I had a brother like that
I'd always be rascal
The raspberry to the unpleasant neighbor
And the slap to my brother
The hand on to the nice lady with the face of angel
And another slap to Paolo
I would park my car in infringement
And my brother always pay the fine

Refrain: I would like a brother as Paolo Berlusconi
I would be saved and he... (2 times)

Strophe2:
If I had a brother like this
I would have no more reason to be honest
I would not pay more the bill at a restaurant
So he would be for cash
I would stop to respect the laws of the State
So he would be the one arrested
I'd do whatever I want
So he would always pay for me

Refrain: I would like a brother as Paolo Berlusconi
I would be saved and he... (2 times)

Strophe3:
If I had a brother like Paolo Berlusconi
I also would be ever saved
I would keep the cleaned properties
And I would sell to him those investigated
I would guarantee him luxury, accommodation and food
But if the bad times had to come, he will be good and quiet
Because this would be his fate
It must be miserable, to make mine lucky

Refrain: I would like a brother as Paolo Berlusconi
I would be saved and he... (2 times)



Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.



Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendfeedCondividi su Google