Skip to main content

Minister Gelmini replies to Bersani: her grades

Stories and News No. 278

It is getting exciting.
In short, Italy Education Ministry Mariastella Gelmini - blaming Democratic Party leader Pierluigi Bersani for joining the protesters students going over the roofs, had questioned his academic results.
The latter responded by posting on his Facebook Wall a copy of his university book, with a lot 30s (the maximum grade), challenging the Minister to do likewise.
Excuse me, but I can not take this matter seriously.
Not so much as instead the current situation of education in my country deserves.
On the other hand, Bersani lost from the start.
I mean, are you kidding?
Gelmini is a Minister!
A Government Berlusconi Minister!
I do not think it is possible for a woman to become Berlusconi Minister without exceeding any examination with the highest grades.
For this reason, I am proud to publish, exclusively on my Blog, Gelmini’s university book…

The Story:


PS: And you still have not seen Minister Carfagna’s one…


Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.



Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendfeedCondividi su Google