Skip to main content

PdL voters, did Polverini and Formigoni apologize?

Stories and News No. 123

The Story:

If I were a voter of the PdL...
If I were a voter of the PdL I would be irritated by what happened.
If I were a citizen who has decided to give its support to Renata Polverini, I’d want to understand what happened.
If I already voted in the past or plan for the first time to choose Roberto Formigoni as regional president, I’d whish to see clearly.
If I lived in Lazio, learned the story of the sandwich, I would be ashamed to have certain people in my party.
If I lived in Lombardia, known as the land of work and punctuality, I began to doubt the seriousness of my leaders.
If I had the intention to vote for Polverini, I would go on his website to know his point of view.
I would read her quick reaction defending democracy, its version of events, its need for clarity and perhaps I also went to the streets to support her.
If I had decided to vote Formigoni, I visited its web site too.
I wanted to know his reasons, reading his same warning to defend democracy, and probably I would also have gone to the streets for him.
I would follow closely the head of the party decisions, until the instrument of the law rejected by President Napolitano.
If I were a voter of the People of Freedom...
If I were a voter of the People of Freedom I would be very upset by what happened.
If I were a citizen who has decided to give his vote to Renata Polverini or Roberto Formigoni, I would have liked to hear from their voice a word.
Sorry...



Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.

The people and the tragic story of Italy, Saturday March 20 2010, World storytelling day in Rome.

Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Friendfeed