Skip to main content

The government of doing: Berlusconi letter to Italians

Stories and News N. 137

The Story:

Yesterday, as many in Italy, I received by mail an envelope from Silvio Berlusconi.
I found this letter in it:


I found also a brochure entitled the Government of doing:


However, I think someone has mad an unforgivable mistake, because I assume that mine is the honest version:

More security in our cities…


Major emergencies resolved…


Overcoming the crisis: near the families…


Overcoming the crisis: more power to companies…


Overcoming the crisis: to defend workers…


Great reforms to the present and the future…


School and university: reliability and merit return on…


Public administration: a resource for Italy…


Lowering tax evasion…

 
And finally Italy leader in Europe and worldwide…


Maybe mine was just a dream…


Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.

Stories and News, the Storytelling show: Saturday March 27 2010, in Ferrara.

Share the post:
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Friendfeed