Skip to main content

Holocaust Remembrance Day of past and present

Stories and News No. 96

The Story:

My name is memory.
I am your most valuable friend.
I am the pit where to not fall again and the wrong way to not take twice.
I am the not repeating phrase and not reiterating gesture.
I keep everything, joys and sorrows, follies and priceless moments, dust and diamonds.
I make no distinction between past and present, between the Holocaust of yesterday and those of today.
No difference between yesterday...


And today...


Between yesterday...


And today...


Between yesterday...


And today...


My name is memory.
I can be your most feared enemy.
I am the eye which takes a picture of your shame in a dark room.
I am the footprint on earth you will never erase.
I am the reflection of your life in dreams of people who can only admire those of others.


Read other Stories about life