Skip to main content

Haiti tourists cruise near dead

Stories and News No. 90


The Story:

I am dead.
I don’t have nationality, because now I belong to the earth.
All earth.
I have no longer age, because time has stopped.
My time.
I stopped fighting to survive, so you do not need to worry.
I am no longer a threat to your wellbeing.
Besides, now you have no power over me, because you cannot do anything to me.
Pain is a memory.
Fortunately.
Do not pity me.
Take your compassion to those who still need you.
Are you offended because someone enjoys just a hundred kilometres from me?



Come one, don’t be hypocrites.
I am dead, I told you.
For me there are no more distances.
They are the only important thing to you, be honest.
The distance between the ship and my body, the distance from which you are viewing the photo itself, the distance between your full belly and your conscience…
They no longer exist to me.
And perhaps, they did not have sense even before.

As between United States and Afghanistan:



Between Russia and Chechnya:



Between Paris and its suburbs:



Between London and its homeless people:



Between Naples and its garbage:



Be coherent.
When someone tries to escape from the hell, coming near your life, you are capable of everything...




Stories and news: “invented” Stories, fruit of my imagination, inspired by “true” media News.

Share the post:
Condividi su Facebook